Monday, September 8, 2008

What??

(my two favorite men...one might be in the doghouse right now....love ya guys)

First off, before I go any further please know that I love my husband....but sometimes he DRIVES me crazy! For example, he doesn't seem to remember anything I plan for us, but he knows each and every opening day and time for hunting season. This year we are celebrating our six year anniversary and he just told me he had nothing planned (remember last one before the sweet kiddos are added to the mix) because we have no money...come on....nothing? I mean quality time would be great, maybe if I scheduled a deer, turkey, and other game to be there he could show up. Have you realized I am venting....we have dinners planned out for the week. I get home around 4, so me and baby stout usually get hungry around 5:00 (I eat lunch at 11:30)....at 6 I called to see if Colin was planning on coming home...he is buying new cell phones for work, no call (guess they had his cell phone). Ohhhhh...Just being honest.



He is the best husband in the world, would do anything for me, but sometimes HE DRIVES ME MAD. Does anyone else have any issues with their significant others? You probably do, but you wouldn't blog about it, which I shouldn't be blogging about it but it feels so good to get it out. I am going to go and dress up like a deer now so maybe my husband will chat with me.


Em

5 comments:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

Girl, you go and dress up like a deer! :) Who knows? It could really be funny! :) Girl, I love ya and I love how honest you are. I know I can always be REAL with you b/c you are always REAL with me! Thanks, friend! Love ya!

Kendra White said...

amen sister.. what has my life become as i stil her next to my husband who had brought his tv in from the office and is playing madden and talking to some 12 year old he is playing against and we are watching football. i mean come on now... but whatever works! i do see a deer costume in store for a first halloween outfit

Unknown said...

Girl it is just the begining...something about pregnancy triggers some crazy thing in the male gene and for a while they just lose it... I am waiting for it to come back for Todd... :) Just kidding... If you do in fact get a deer outfit..you must take a few pictures!!!

Marie said...

Preach it girl...Preach it! I like the idea of dressing up like a deer, too funny! I might need to dress up like a pig skin so I don't become a football widow!

Just take a deep breath, he will catch up eventually.

Love ya...Peace Out

Sarah said...

Hi Emily! You may have no idea who I am, but I worked with Mac at Coffee Times back in the day. We were in the same group at Dr. Akin's office, and I was planning on talking to you, but we were quickly canceled at our first visit (booo). We restarted in September and have the retrieval on Thursday. I have thought so much about you and wondered how your test turned out. I am so happy you ended up with a positive! I blog too, so I will be checking in to see how little baby stout is doing!