Saturday, September 6, 2008

Worth the Wait..

(here is the note that was attached to the flowers for my mom and dad. Hard to read:
"Worth the Wait. Congratulations Grandma and Grandaddy. Love Colin and Emily

(here are my three positive tests, I had never had two lines and just couldn't believe my eyes)





So sorry I haven't been blogging this week. Honestly I come home from school and crawl in bed for a nice little nap before dinner. I am exhausted! I love my job and am so thankful that I can come home and have a little bit of quiet time before the hubs gets here. We have had a busy week. Wednesday we attended a worship service at Southland called First Wednesday. It was so good to worship, pray, and have scripture read over us. Thursday, we got to hang out with Jess and Richie. We had a blast eating dinner at Panera, and then headed to Jess' to excavate large shrubbery from her yard. The boys managed to break a really thick chain in the process. On Friday, we had dinner with the Jenning's, Feola's, and Sisk's. We ate at Outback and all conversations were around babies. Out of the four couples, three of us are pregnant and one couple has the cutest little guy named Sam. We had a blast and were greeted with rain as we left the restaurant, it was wonderful!








I have been up this morning since 6 watching One Tree Hill and contemplating my plans for the day. Colin woke up at the crack of dawn (4am) to go and hunt. It is opening season for deer I guess.

We are counting down the days to September 15th. I think that I have one little bun in the oven, my kids think two, and a few friends think three. Who knows? I will try to be better about blogging this week. By the way, I get to share my story on Wednesday at Replenish. Please be praying that God use me to reach women who may be going through the same journey. He has been so faithful, so good and loving to us and I just want to share His works. Love ya'll.




Em

1 comment:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

love you, friend! can't wait for next monday!