Sunday, September 14, 2008

Shopping...

(Peg Perego carseat)
(Peg Perego stroller, carseat snaps in)

(Baby girl option)


(Baby boy bedding option)

(Cocoon 3000/4000 series http://www.forevercocoon.com/ )
Although that sweet picture of our baby below is not one for a frame, we still LOVE the idea that there is a Stout baby created by our HUGE God living inside me with a heartbeat this week. I am hoping that we get some real ultrasound pix tomorrow at the Doctor and I will put those up.


Yesterday Colin and I had a really productive day. We went to get the oil changed in my truck, at lunch at Chick Fil-A (along with everyone else in Lexington) and then we hit the Baby's Room. What was really cool is he liked the same baby furniture that I liked. We are going to go with a dark, dark brown (I think that the bedding posted before is out, we found some cute stuff at Restoration Hardware), and I think we also found the chair we like, stroller and carseat. I will attach pictures below. This whole process is a little overwhelming, there is SOOOOOOOOOOO much to choose from. Take a look at what we like so far (above, I can't get pix to download after my post)










2 comments:

Kendra White said...

what time is our appointment tomorrow??? let us know!

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

love the bedding!!!!! what if you get to do one of each? :)