Monday, September 1, 2008

Friends

Good Morning,
My mom pointed out that the times listed for each of my posts are off. I can tell you there has only been one post in the wee hours of the night, most of my posts are during daylight hours. Don't worry, I am sleeping through the night (at least most of the time). Colin and I had our Life Group over last night for pizza and football. We had a blast! It was the first time we had seen each other since we found out we were pregnant and I had a ton of questions coming from my Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy. The girls were very honest and helpful. Thanks ladies.

Today Colin and I are going to run to Lowes to look for carpet to put in our upstairs bedrooms, and blinds to put alongside our front door windows. We are also expecting guests this evening. Jenny Ann, Jason, and Addysin are coming back to Lexington. Jenny Ann's dad is not doing well at all and they want to be close to family during this difficult time. Please pray for the Beaumont/Barber family.

Tomorrow is back to school. My friend Dom (who is also pregnant) and I are going to register for baby yoga on Tuesday evenings. It is a Central Baptist. I am going to continue to walk around the neighborhood at least 4-5 times a week too.

All this said, we are still SOOOO excited about this (or these) precious gift(s) that God has blessed us with. We are blown away that He has entrusted us with these bundles of joy.
Love ya'll,
Em

PS Stef...you are right I forgot to mention, please tell me your favorite bedding on my last blog.

3 comments:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

baby yoga!!!! how fun! do you think there is baby yoga for parents who are adopting? :) don't you just love long weekends! i think i would be such a better teacher, wife, and friend, if i always had Mondays off. :) love ya!

Amy said...

Congratulations Emily! I pray that your pregnancy goes very well. What a blessing!

Amy Liddle

Daneen said...

LOVE the chocolate & yellow one!

how are you feeling? when do you learn "how many" babies you are hatching?!