Wednesday, May 13, 2009

3 weeks...can you believe it?

Oh my goodness, I can't believe it has already been three weeks. We are getting into a routine here at the Stout house, I am sure just in time for Camden to switch things up. We are enjoying every minute with our little guy, even the ones in the middle of the night. We are anxiously awaiting that first smile.....I hear it happens between week 4 and 6.....The funny things that Camden is doing right now you ask? He saves his BIG blow out poo's for daddy time. Colin gets to feed Camden at 6PM and 10PM and this is when Camden tends to let it all out. He is not a big fan of bath time, but seems to be enjoying his afternoon strolls around the neighborhood. Enjoy the pictures and no, I can't believe how much he has changed in just a few short weeks.
Em


Week 3


Week 2


Week 1


Day 1


First Family Picture

2 comments:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

I love you, baby Camden! :)

Patrice said...

I mean really, cutest little boy ever!