Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy 1 Month!


My little guy at 4 weeks!

Well, it's been four weeks (almost exactly as I type this) since we were blessed with sweet baby Camden. He has changed so much through the last 28 days! He is staying awake longer between feedings, and seems to be way more alert. We are waiting on pins and needles for the first smile (well at least mommy is). Colin got his first smile this past Sunday, everyone is entitled to their own first smile! We have really enjoyed the recent weather and today we actually took two walks! He has been a wee bit more fussy throughout the day, but I do love that his eyes are open and we are getting to break in our swings, stroller, and backporch. We have really enjoyed the day! Uncle Mac came over to visit along with Grandma and Grandpa. Daddy is going to hang with Camden tonight so I can go find a dress to wear to a wedding this weekend. Wish me luck, not much on clothes right now, I mean I wear them, but I look terrible. Ready for my training sessions to begin and to lose this baby weight (plus some). YUK!

Enjoy the picture of my big guy sitting on the couch chillin'.
Em

1 comment:

Kendra White said...

hey love, i don't know if you will get this in time, but i saw on the today show today (or yesterday) that the maxi dresses are VERY popular... you could try a black one with some red/turqouis jewlery???? no matter what, you will be beautiful!