Saturday, May 30, 2009

We are home....

I just finished feeding my sweet boy 2oz of formula. He has kept down all feedings for 24 hours now. Praise God! I will post the story at another time....it was the longest 24 hours of our life, from the pediatrician, to the ultrasounds, to the surgeon at UK Children's Hospital and eventually surgery. God was so, so faithful and he gave us an opportunity to share our story with one of the nurses. He and his wife are struggling to get pregnant and he just mentioned that there next step was invitro. The crazy thing is the conversation never would have happened had we left when we were originally discharged, long story.

Thank you for praying, encouraging, and loving us. Off to bed. I'm wide awake, I haven't had 4 hours consecutive sleep since Monday night.

Em

No comments: