Monday, May 11, 2009

The Love Dare



Colin and I are started a little bible study together last night. It is from the movie Fireproof (I think that is Kirk Cameron's movie), and it is entitled The Love Dare.


The Love Dare personally leads you through daily devotionals, records your thoughts and experiences, and ends each day daring you to perform a simple act of love for your spouse. This 40-Day journey equips you to melt hardened, separated hearts into an enduring love that can withstand the flames of fear, pride and temptation. The Love Dare book will help you reinforce and enrich your marriage, earn back a love you thought was lost, and hear more about the One who not only designed unconditional, sacrificial love—He illustrated it.

So, yesterday was all about patience....which Colin is really good at. My patience has improved over the past month upon becoming a mom, but there is definately room for improvement. Today the dare is to be encouraging and slow to anger....exibit patience. I need to build up my sweet husband, and not break him down. I will let you know how today goes...so far so good. I haven't really seen him, so this dare is pretty easy....patience is a virtue.

Em

1 comment:

Kendra White said...

i meant to ask if you are putting the "free" bumper sticker on your car?? Love ya