Thursday, May 7, 2009

Camden's Due Date...

Today is May 7th, the day that our sweet boy was orignally due. God has given us two and half extra weeks with him and we are just enjoying the new role He has given us as parents. Here are some things that we love about this new chapter. *I love the night feedings, Camden and I listen to my ipod and pray for friends *I love the 9AM feeding, we read books together and I pray over my little guy (Thanks Leigh for all those great scriptures) *I love when I look at my boy and his eyes cross (I usually cry when that happens for some reason) *I love watching my husband as a Dad. *I love our family time at 10PM where we all pile in bed for a feeding, prayer, and story. *I LOVE being a mom! I can't believe this weekend I get to celebrate Mother's Day. *I love celebrating this new life with family and friends. *I love watching Camden hold Grandaddy's and Uncle Mac's hands. *I love watching Grandma talk and love on my boy. *I love that he is gaining weight and growing *I love that God called us to be Camden's parents and that we get to watch him grow. *I love watching him stretch as he is waking up. I could go on and on.....I love this little miracle. PS Dad said he smiled at him last night during his 6PM feeding, so jealous I missed it!

1 comment:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

Love, love, love the video!!!!!