Friday, May 1, 2009

Big Weekend....




We are taking our first adventure out (to Grandma's, who has her very own nursery for Camden). My uncle, aunt, cousin, and his girlfriend (pretty much fiance) are all in town to visit the little man. Mom was so kind to volunteer to cook a big meal at her house so we could all go. I am not taking Camden out until he has his first round of shots (rec by pediatrician). We have gone on a few walks, and gone to dinner but this is our first big night where I am going to dress him in something really cute....pictures to follow. Here are some snapshots of Uncle Rick and my cousin Stephen loving on Camden. Enjoy!

We are also celebrating with my dear friends Nate and Stef tonight. They are bringing us dinner and we are going to celebrate their sweet son, Jordan. They will be leaving for Ethiopia on either May 10th or May 24th to go a see and bring home their baby boy! What a great way to start off the weekend. I will keep ya posted. Love ya.
Em

1 comment:

Patrice said...

It's so scary the first time isn't it? We didn't take Laurelei out (except to grandparents houses)until she was about 5 weeks old, even then I was so nervous!