Monday, May 4, 2009

Back to the Doctor...


(my boys)
Tomorrow we head back to the Doctor, both of us. I go in to have my blood pressure checked and baby Camden is heading in for his two week check-up. Can you believe our sweet baby is 2 weeks? I can't. We are still feeding on the 3's, and our little guy in pounding 2 oz during each feeding. He is just precious. My favorite time of day is our 9AM feeding we read books together and I pray over him (Thanks Leigh for all the great scriptures). Thusfar I haven't gotten through this time without tears. I just love this little gift. I have posted a picture of Colin, Camden, and Sampson. Sampson just loves his little brother. The three boys snuggle up on the couch during feeding time. Enjoy. I will keep you posted on our Dr's appointments tomorrow. Love ya.

No comments: