Sunday, January 25, 2009

Another Addition.....

(The celebration chocolate popcorn)

(Whitney and Mac are all smiles)

(Im pretty proud of this image I captured, pretty artsie.)

No, I am not pregnant with twins....my brother finally proposed to his girlfriend Whitney. He popped the question last night (after having the ring since late November....he's a trooper). I am so proud of him, he talked to her dad and really planned out his perfect proposal. He had a friend make a beautiful wood box and he placed M&M's inside the box (M's and W's, for Mac and Whitney), and then nestled the ring inside the box, between chocolate. What more could a girl want?? Of course he got down on one knee and she said "YES!" I will keep you posted on the wedding planning.
Em

1 comment:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

YAY!!!!!! Congrats to the happy couple! So excited to hear more about the wedding!