Sunday, January 11, 2009

My hubs....

(missing my man)

I can safely share this on the world wide web now because my sweet husband will officially be back in town this afternoon. He has been gone since last Thursday on a hunting trip with the boys. He needs this little weekend getaways, especially hunting. He loves to wake up early and sit outside for hours on end and look at ducks, deer, and turkeys. To me this sounds incredible boring, but for him it is time without the cell phone, work, and a nagging wife. I have been taking my Tylenol PM each night and missed Colin, but really enjoyed stretching out and taking up the whole bed. My sweet parents came over on Thursday and Friday, brought me dinner and checked the house for any boogie men. On Saturday, Nate, Stef, and I went to see KJ and Nakada in the hospital. I tagged along with the Head's and when they brought me home, they did the boogie man check. I am so fortunate to have friends and family that love me enough to take care of me while the hubs is away.



Back to hubs.....I miss him so much. He played last weekend at church which aired this morning and I got to see his sweet face. I just miss the simple things; we love sitting on the couch at night watching Wheel of Fortune, he takes Sampson out and runs him like a mad man before we go upstairs (because our dog is WILD), he reads from my pregnancy journal about our little guy before we go to bed, and he never hesitates to hug me and love on my belly. I just miss my man! I am anxiously awaiting his arrival later this afternoon and going to try and motivate myself to clean the house and head to the grocery. Thankd for letting me vent about the LOVE of my LIFE.



Em

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I totally know how you feel! I hate Nick being gone. I do okay up until the first time I get into bed, then I just can't sleep without him. I have my sisters come sleep over! I am a huge baby about being alone in the house!