Friday, January 2, 2009

Special Delivery...

(new lamp from Nana, and the cute letters I ordered, "a" should be here by February)

(new bumper from Nana, and pillow from G-ma and G-daddy)



(I was so flipping excited...)

(...I think I am going to be an embarassing mom!)

This afternoon I was getting ready to make a quick trip to Hobby Lobby with mom and the doorbell rang. The UPS man had left me such a sweet surprise! Pam (Colin's mom, Nana) had bought Camden his bumper, bed skirt, and lamp shade for his room. It was like Christmas in January because not only did all of those goodies arrive, but so did his letter ("a" is on backorder) and my shower curtain. What a great day! I just couldn't wait to post tomorrow, plus tomorrow is going to be a busy day. Yeah for baby Camden!!!

1 comment:

Kendra White said...

Love love love it... I can not wait to see it in person. We are huge UFC people... well not really me, but Eric. Tell Colin we always get the fights if he ever wants to come!!!