Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day #2

Well, I don't think I have EVER worked at TLS and had two snow days in a row. Rumor has it that the power is out at the moment, so I am not sure what tomorrow will bring. I am enjoying these free days around the house, and am getting quite a bit done. Sampson is currently keeping my feet warm, and Colin is finishing up some work stuff and on his way home. I am thinking that my friend Jess and her sweet pup, Magoo are coming to spend the night with me. She lost her power early this afternoon, and I am really looking forward to spending time with her.

We were supposed to have our glider for Camden's room delivered today, but thankfully they decided to wait until the roads/sidewalks clear. I can't imagine parking a large truck in our driveway (Colin's tends to slide down), and then carrying a large chair over snow and ice into our house. We are really excited about getting this special piece in our nursery, but can wait a few extra days.

Other big news....Whitney called and asked me to be a bridesmaid today. She also told me to mention to Colin that they want him to be a groomsmen. We are so happy to be a part of their big day, but I am already thinking.....we are going to have a child! We have to work something out during the ceremony. I would love for him to join us for the reception.....wow! So I will keep you posted as to what cute dress I get to wear and all the other fun wedding details. Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day guys, I can't wait!!

Em

2 comments:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

You know where to find a babysitter! :)

Kendra White said...

Eric and I were both in his sister wedding when JH was 18 months old. We brought a pack n play to the church so he could take a nap and also be in family photos. Then we had a friend keep JH during the ceremony out in the hallway (or church nursery) and then we had enough family to pass him off to during the reception... oh we put our car seat in the friends car and he road with them to the reception while we were on the party bus (ahhh.. good memories). Then we set the pack in play up in the corner of the reception hall and danced the night away!!! Just a few suggestions! Also, if you need a website to get some AMAZING baby boy clothes to coordinate with the wedding color let me know. JH matched perfectly... but who would expect any less!