Sunday, January 4, 2009

Tomorrow...

So I really took my time getting up and moving this morning, and I am currently on the couch with my big dog Sampson. Colin is playing at church this morning, so I had the whole bed to stretch out in...good thing because the dog took up my half of the bed. Today Colin and I are going to Lowes to look at ceiling fans, outlets, and other misc items. This is the only thing we are doing today...I want to be well rested for my first FULL day back. I am really excited about seeing my kids, being back to my normal hours at work, and being reunited with the Preschool team. I have tried to prepare myself by no naps over break (maybe a few) and keeping busy. I have noticed I can stay on my feet longer and that the only issue is that I get really winded easily. I guess that's what you get when you don't do anything for eight weeks.

Needless to say, I am so thankful that the clot is gone, that we are having a healthy baby boy, and God has given me the permission to go back to work....so nice. If you think about pray for my patience this week, energy, and passion for these awesome kids I get to love on. Thanks friends.
Em

1 comment:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

Em, how did your first day back go??? I love you, friend!