Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Celebrate!!

Oh my goodness, I just heard from my friend Stefany (she and Nate have been waiting patiently for almost a year for a referral from Ethiopia for a son) and she is NUMBER ONE on the list......number 1, uno, first, next, ect. I am ecstatic, and so happy for those two. They will be the most amazing parents of their little guy.

Please continue to pray for my friend Nakada. She is still in the hospital recovering from a C-section. I think that it has been a difficult recovery, coupled with the fact that her little girl, Sophie is still in ICU. Riley and KJ are doing well, but worried about their girls. I have not talked to Nakada about what is going on because she just needs to rest and take care of herself and her children. There will be plenty of time for stories later.

These girls are my baby buddies, and I am just so thankful for the gifts God is continuing to give. I love you ladies.....
Em

1 comment:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

Friend, what would I do without you all? Thank you so much for your "#1" song tonight! You are hilarious! You are such a good friend! Praying for little Camden as well! Can't wait to meet him!!!