Monday, January 26, 2009

cELeBraTe!!

Friends,
It has been another good day for my sweet Baby Buddies.....I am in awe of God's goodness and his perfect timing. Nakada and KJ took little Riley man to the Doctor today, and found out that they would be leaving with both of their kids. Sophie was doing well enough to go home with her mom, dad, and twin brother. Nakada said she is exhausted, but so happy to have both her children home. Now she and KJ can start their routines as a family, and just enjoy this new chapter of being parents.

In other big news.....Nate and Stef got their referral today. YES!! She got the call while she was getting her oil changed (which referrals usually never happen on Mon and Fri). She told the mechanics that she had to take this call (from Toni, her contact at the House of Hope), and that she would most likely be crying upon returning to pay for her oil change.....tears of joy of course. Nate was able to meet her at the house and the two were able to open their email together to see their four month old baby boys face!! She called me ecstatic, and invited us over to celebrate. I am so sad that I am sick and can't join the festivities. I keep calling her just to hear the joy in her voice.

Girls, I love ya and can't wait to give both of you BIG hugs!! (once I am germ free).

No comments: