Saturday, January 10, 2009

Rainy, Worky Saturday..

(here are the pix I tried to post last time....new rug)

(new rug, "S" just in case we have another baby boy Stout down the road)

I am pretty sure I made up the word "worky," but it words for the title, right? (Stef is my English teacher friend, and I am sure I would not pass her freshmen english class....are you supposed to capitalize freshmen english?) Anyway, I had to wake up early this morning to report to TLS for incoming Kinders for the 2009-2010 school year. It is always fun to see some of our former students sibs, and to meet new friends who may walk through our doors next year. The hard part about waking up this morning was that it was raining....I mean pouring, like perfect stay tucked under the covers and listen to the rain hit the rough sleeping-in raining. But alas, I did get up and have had a pretty productive day so far. After working until 11:30, I went to my mom and dad's and we grabbed lunch and one of my favorites, Saul Good. After that, mom and I had to swing into the mall and pick up a few things that my big booty would fit into. I am so excited because I now have a white hoody and brown hoody to wear around. You know my passion for hoodies....I am currently wearing one right now, and boy does it feel good. I am about to head out the door to get my haircut and then on to church. Tonight Nate, Stef, and I are going to take KJ and Nakada dinner at the hospital. It should be an action packed fun night with the baby buddies.




As for baby Camden, he is moving (I am convinced swimming laps) inside my uterus. I always thought it would freak me out to feel a human move inside of me, but I love it. Knowing that my little man is safe inside of me, growing like a weed. I just love this little guy already. My first week back to work full-time is under my belt and we made a good team. I noticed that I tend to get winded pretty quickly, and that I can't bend, sit, and do other things comfortably anymore. I think that is going to get worse before it gets better. The kids are loving my growing belly and give baby Camden hugs and kisses throughout the day. They also like to talk to him. I am such a lucky girl.




Em

2 comments:

Mama Smors said...

I was so excited to run into you and see your face in person!! You look GREAT! I am glad that going back to work has been okay. It is good to keep your mind off the waiting game. Before long Camden will be here. I love his nursery :)

Sarah said...

The nursery looks great!!