Friday, January 2, 2009

Furniture!

(my mom and I are very excited about the new furniture)


(here is the hutch/changing table)

(sweet crib for baby Camden)

(mom and dad can't wait to meet the little guy who will sleep in this crib!)

Well thank goodness we painted on Wednesday, because yesterday we got a call that our furniture was in! My mom, dad, Colin, and I rushed over to the store and picked up all the pieces for Camden's room. I am getting really excited. We have a crib! Enjoy the pictures.....











1 comment:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

Hi friend! I just now got caught up on all of your posts that I have missed! Yay for the beautiful nursery and furniture! I absolutely love it, love it, love it!!!! Can't wait to see it in person! And, Camden Wade--isn't that just PERFECT???? Love you, friend, and can't wait to see you!