Saturday, January 24, 2009

Surprise Parties

So, I have been terrible at blogging ever since I started working full-time. Honestly, I get home around 4, and have nothing left to give. I can't think of anything fun to write about, or muster up the energy to even type. Love my kindergartners, but the have SO much energy and I feel as if mine is decreasing. The positive is that little Camden is LOVED, my kids ask me if they can kiss, hug, and talk to my belly. They call him by name, and love to sing songs to him. I'm going to feel bad this summer when he gets here and it's just me singing some cheezy songs...I won't compare to the 22 little voices he is currently hearing on a daily basis.

Last night I had an incredible evening with some of the most amazing women I know. We celebrated Taryn's Birthday. It was a night full of surprises (poor Taryn had no idea what was going on ,she knew something was up....even pointed out that there was a tractor pull). She was brought into the living room blind folded and when she got to shed the shield a group of her friends were all sitting around on the couch screaming "surprise!" I think that she had an amazing evening, I know that I enjoyed everyones company and help. I just don't have the energy (see above paragraph) to pull off a full days work and a party....but it was a HUGE success because SO many people helped out. I will post pix later because I am getting ready to head out to church.

My friend Nakada got to go home on Friday with her dear hubs and her little boy Riley. Sophie has to stay in the hospital NICU for a few more days. Please pray for little Sophie to heal and gain strength each day so that she can join her family at home. Pray for Nakada's healing, and that she and KJ can lean on each other as they drive back and forth to the hospital and love on their baby girl.

Em

No comments: