Thursday, December 11, 2008

19 weeks

I can't believe I am almost at the halfway point in this pregnancy. God has been so good to me and this sweet baby. I know that I had to rest for 7-8 weeks, but I really believe that God was teaching me through that time the importance of slowing down and taking time for family, friends, and that I didn't have to get things done "right now." I was praying on Sunday morning because I had become worried that I wasn't feeling the baby a whole lot. My Baby Center update had said I should really be feeling something going on by now. An hour after praying I felt that little bun moving around, and have every day since.

Today I am baking cookies for my friends at school, my boss, and the boys that Colin works with. I just want to do a little something to show how much I appreciate all these wonderful peeps. Colin is at his second rehearsal this week in preparation for the 5 weddings Southland is having during its weekend services. I miss having him around at night, and am looking forward to a slow weekend (minus him being at church Saturday night and Sunday morning).

I also got my Christmas cards in and addressed tonight. Busy, busy, busy.....I hope all is well with all my friends.
love ya'll.
em

2 comments:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

Happy 19 weeks friend! :) You are halfway there! That's amazing! I can't wait to meet Baby Stout!!!! Love you, friend!

trish said...

Emily you are amazing and I realize how blessed I am every day to have you as my daughter. Love you dear