Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Boy or Girl...today is the day!

I am sitting here waiting to leave for my Dr's appointment. Today is the big day where we find out the sex of our baby, we see his/her precious face, and make sure all is well in his/her development. I have been praying over the last few months, just thanking God for this incredible gift of life, and just preparing me for this big day. I am nervous about this appointment, what if something is wrong? I know that I will LOVE this child with all of my heart no matter what, and that this is the child the Lord has given us. So with all that in mind it "if I do worry, I am choosing not to trust God." We have trusted Him thus far in the journey (what an incredible one He has given us) and we will continue to put our faith in Him. I am sure that I will need the Phillipians 4:6-8 reminder quite often as a new mom.....I don't think you stop worrying about your sweet child no matter how old you or they are (I have found that out with my mom and dad). Friends, we will keep you posted. Thanks for all your prayers. We love you and will get back to you soon.
Em

1 comment: