Tuesday, December 30, 2008

nervous....

I am just loving this break of mine, but really starting to be nervous about going back to work full-time. I have been pushing myself a little more and more each day during the break, but how do you prepare for a full day with Kindergartners? I know that I am so fortunate to team teach with the BEST lady in the whole world, but my body is not used to doing anything productive! I am so happy that I get to live a normal pregnancy, but just nervous at how my body is going to react to an 8 hour day with 22 kinders. The kids are so excited about this baby, and they are so careful with me. They remind each other to be quiet because if they get to noisy it will scare the baby. I should have pretended I was pregnant the last five years of teaching!

It looks like the nursery is coming along. Tonight my mom is going to prime the walls, and hopefully sometime this week Dennis is going to be able to come by and paint the bead board, crown, and walls blue! I called about our furniture yesterday and they are waiting on one more piece. We should have everything in 7-10 days. I would love to have the painting done before the furniture gets here. It is cool how Camden's little room is coming together. He also has a closet full of really cute clothes. I went to Old Navy today and they were having a sale on all their winter items. Mom and I both found some great deals....mine was a camo fleece! I will post a picture when all the painting is complete.

Speaking of Camden, he has been moving more and more over the last few weeks. Last week at the Dr his little feet were down, but now I am convinced he is laying across my belly, I keep feeling kicks on my right side. Colin has felt him move twice now, and it really freaks him out. We are still in awe of this precious little gift, and just can't wait to meet our little guy!

Em

No comments: