Sunday, December 7, 2008

Photo Session for the Stout's






If you are in the market for some cute family pix, our friends Jeff and Abby Laub have set up a studio in their garage. We were their first Christmas card clients....we had a great time with the Laub's and Sampson smiled through the whole session. We are hoping to get a cute Christmas card to all our family and friends in the mail, but so far we can't fine one that is budget savy. Wish us luck...or maybe I will just send an email with our cute pix. Thanks Jeff and Abby!

5 comments:

majorfam said...

Don't tell my secrets....but if you want I can make you a card. I order them from this place that I will have to send to you in an email. It is top secret...well not really but I do know quite a few of amateur photographers that use it and then charge for prints. The 4 x8 photo cards are 48 cents a piece...or something like that. My email is allie494@hotmail.com...email me a few pictures that you would want to use!

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

OH MY WORD! These are too adorable! Those Laubs! They are just amazing! You all look great! Love ya!

Mama Smors said...

I love these pics!!! It was good to see you on Saturday :)

Kendra White said...

i am highly recommending Ali... she did mine and she is just awesome. She designed them and I had them printed at vistaprints.com. I got 50 for $25 including evelopes and shipping!!

Chris said...

Great pics! I know shuterfly is $.50 each. We used Walgreens last year. We loved the selection and you can order on line and then go down a few hours later and pick them up. That was really convenient. I just looked it up, they are about $.50 each too.
Take care!