Tuesday, December 9, 2008

2 weeks....


So in two weeks we will finally know what this little bean in my belly is! I have really been feeling him/her move around lately. I honestly thought it would freak me out, but I LOVE IT! I love knowing that our sweet baby is alive and well, rolling around in my belly! I can't wait for the day where Colin can feel our sweet child kicking through my belly. All this to say, I just can't wait to get things rolling with the nursery and registry and showers.....so fun!

I have been clearing out all our furniture and knick knacks in the nursery for the last few weeks in preparation for hardwood floors being laid down, bead board, crown, and of course all that sweet furniture. I also have bought two paint colors (light pink/light blue), and am waiting to see what color will be splashed all over the walls.

So my question for you.....what do you think baby Stout is....BOY or GIRL? Just let me know your prediction and I promise to let you know as soon as we do.

Em

6 comments:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

Oooohhhh.... I love predictions! :) I'm predicting Baby BOY Stout! Selfishly, so that our little guy will have another little man to play some basketball and football and golf (Nate's son) with! :) Love you, friend!

Leigh said...

I go with BOY!!! I just "feel" it on this one!

Kendra White said...

I say boy.... I have thought that from the beginning. But it is just a thought.... however boys are WONDERFUL!

Em said...

Oh my goodness, that is what I think too.

Chris said...

I go with boy. When doing IVF there is a slightly higher percentage that the baby is a boy. We look forward to hearing what it is!!!!

Mama Smors said...

I think it is a boy~ I always go with the mommy's instinct!