Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tis the Season...

Today I am home again by 12, and on the couch with my little man. My mom is hard at work painting the bead board, moulding (just found out that was the formal way to spell it), and chair rail for the nursery. My brother is coming over later this afternoon to shop for my Mom's Christmas gift. I feel like I am doing a good job balancing this work/rest time for me and baby Stout. I notice that when I am on my feet too long I do start to cramp a little. Nothing that some Tylenol and rest won't take care of.

I totally forgot to thank all of you for your awesome suggestions to thank my mom for all she has done. I have some ideas in the back of my head (that I won't mention because she reads this). Thanks again for being so creative and thoughtful at the same time, you all hit the nail on the head. I am hoping you are enjoying this crisp, wintery weather and gearing up for Christmas. I still can't believe it is that time of year.

Please be praying for some friends of my in Missouri. We have never met face to face but they too have walked through IVF and sadly didn't get the desired results this morning. Pray that God comfort them and carry them through this time of sadness. My heart is breaking for them because I can just tell they will be amazing parents one day.

Em

2 comments:

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris said...

Thanks for the prayers!! You guys are great, we are thankful that you have been such wonderful friends to talk with. We look forward to meeting you one day.
Chris