Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Nursery Time!

So this is day three of being back to work for half days, and I am hanging in there. It is definately hard to go from doing absolutely nothing to three hours with 22 amazing kindergartners. They are so sweet to me, reminding me that they need to use inside voices (quiet) because they might scare the baby if it gets too loud. They are also very open to hugging and kissing my belly. My job is amazing! I know that these posts are short, but I am about to lay my head down for a quick snooze with Sampson (he is already snoring away).

We are officially starting on the nursery. (I would take a picture but the digital camera I borrowed died, and the charger broke, oops). My mom is in the garage painting the bead board, chair rail, and crown molding. We just had a contractor come by and quote hardwood floors and installing all the goods. I can't believe we have bought the furniture, glider, and now we are actually talking about putting it all together. My guest room will soon be transformed into a sweet little nursery! yeah!

1 comment:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

eeekkk!!!! I'm so excited! Nursery time!!!! Baby Stout is going to be livin' in style! :) Hope you get a great nap in with Sampson!