Saturday, December 6, 2008

So Proud....


Have you ever been so proud of somebody you could just burst? Well last night we had Colin's company Christmas dinner for Concrete Coring and we had a blast. It was so nice to sit down with all of the wonderful people he works with and talk and of course eat. My favorite part was when Colin and Leanne presented a Powerpoint slideshow of all the guys in their "element" and a few black mail pix along the way. It was so, so funny. Immediately following the slideshow Colin passed out gifts, bonus', and passed out "awards." (My dad got perfect attendance award....they were a bit sarcastic considering my dad went in may three times this year). Colin spilled his little heart to his work family and yes, of course got a little choked up. Well, this pregnancy thing I guess makes me a little more emotional, no I didn't cry, but I made this crazy noise trying to hold in the tears. I am praying it was a very quiet noise, my mom hasn't mentioned anything about it. I was so proud, he is so happy working with his Concrete Coring family, he has never been happier about his job, and he does a nice job leaving work at the door when he comes home. Love you babe!

PS If you need any concrete cut in the near future check out their website:
http://www.concretecoringcompany.com/index.php

No comments: