Monday, December 8, 2008

and here we go.....


I feel like things are really starting to pick up around here. We have already started the Christmas parties, and have quite a few more to go. This week I am celebrating with my girls from work, we call ourselves the Jackholes, and next Friday is the TLS holiday brunch. Next Monday, my sweet friend Jess is planning a birthday celebration for me at my favorite place, Saul Good. Tonight I am taking Colin to Malone's to celebrate his birthday, which is tomorrow. Whew! Oh, and on Wednesday my momma is cooking dinner for the family to celebrate my man's 29th birthday. Let me think.....anything else, oh Colin is playing at church this weekend where there will be six wedding during the weekend services. Busy, busy, busy...but I wouldn't change a thing. We are so blessed to be surrounded by so many amazing friends and family. So many celebrations and get togethers....love it!

When you get a minute, please pray for my sweet friend Nakada. She is expecting twins and is 31 weeks pregnant today. She went to the Dr. and he has put her on strict bedrest and asked her to start coming in twice a week. She has a rough appointment this morning, the babies are fine, they just need to stay in their mom for a little bit longer.

Also, my friend Stef found out some bad news in regards to her journey in adoption. They agency isn't referring any more children during the dates of December 19th-January 5th. We had been praying that she would get a Christmas referral. We totally trust that God is "shuffling" those sweet babies around so that everyone gets the one he has planned for their family. We are just a little disappointed about the timing.

I have another friend who is going through a domestic adoption and her little baby should be here this week. Mom is being induced on Wednesday at 6 AM. Please pray that labor, delivery, and transition for baby be quick and easy. So excited to meet this little guy!

Please pray for my sweet baby buddies....we are so close girls! Hold tight to the fact that God's plan and timing is PERFECT! I love you.
Em

1 comment:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

Friend, you are so sweet to mention our stories and ask others to pray. I love your giving, generous heart. And, we are praying for Baby Stout. I just cannot wait to meet him (or her)! :) I love you, friend, and I can't imagine this journey without you!