Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New floors....

I am at my mom and dad's today with my big man. We have been relaxing in the sun room together and just enjoyed a short snooze.  Sampson and Charlie seem to have really taken to each other and are really funny when playing with the tennis ball in the backyard. My poor little guy doesn't have a chance against his long legged cousin....but he sure is cute running around.  The reason we get to spend the day here is that the hardwood floors are being laid in our upstairs hallway and nursery.   We are so excited to see the end result! I am just itching to go over and take a look, but just want to stay out of the contractors way.  Sampson isn't a big fan of the hardwood in our kitchen, so it should be interesting tonight when he realizes the dreaded floor has mad its way up the steps.  

Tonight we are celebrating my sweet hubs 29th birthday. My mom is making some peppersteak (whick smells really good), that we will feast upon in a few hours.  I love our family get togethers and am sad that Whitney won't be able to join us tonight.

Hope all is well with my friends.
Em

No comments: