Monday, November 10, 2008

Doctor tomorrow......

So, I have all kinds of cute pix from Nakada's baby shower, but my camera cord is upstairs, and I am downstairs....I will upload them tomorrow. I sound sooooo lazy. The good news is, I head back to the Doctor tomorrow. I have my ultrasound at 11 and my appointment with Dr. Butler at 1. I am optimistic that my bedrest is coming to an end. Wouldn't that be great?? I know that if he tells me I have another few weeks, I will be upset, but understand it is for GOOD reason. This little one is worth it to me.

Jenny Ann, Jason, and Addisyn just left his morning. They are our sweet friends from Atlanta. Addisyn is getting so big (5 months), and full of smiles. She is adorable, and such a good baby. We love having the Barber's spend time with us, they are the best house guests ever. We were sad to see them go, but know we will get to see them over the holidays!

Mom is here today making her infamous bourbon balls. She is currently rolling up the sweet mixture and I am sure we will be dipping them in chocolate soon. She is so good to me, she has already started the laundry and I am sure she will make back up the guest room. ahhh, so nice.

Well, I promise to post pictures tomorrow of the festivities from this past weekend and also and update on Sweet baby Stout.
Em

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a sweet mom! warmly, -melanie-