Friday, November 28, 2008

HaPPy ThAnkSgiViNg


(me and my momma...I love her)


(me and the hubs at Thanksgiving 2008)


(Dad, Uncle Rick, Colin, Stephen, and Mac)


(These poor turkey's don't have a chance with this crew)


(I can smell the sweet scent of fried turkey!)


(We say down to enjoy the much anticipated feast....)


(Dad was nervous Stephen was going to cut into the turkey without him, Rick just couldn't get enough)


(My hubs took care of the birds)


(We had lot's of turkey)


(Then we had to work off all the turkey by playing Wii)

What an incredible day with family! We had a blast frying up turkey's, telling crazy stories, and playing Wii. I am just so thankful that I have such a wonderful family! Enjoy the pictures of our celebration! I didnt get pictures of my mom and Deb cleaning everything off the table, washing the dishes, and being awesome! I was so, so thankful that they took care of all the clean-up.....thanks ladies.

No comments: