Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pumpkin Chip Bread


(Colin and Sampson sacked out in the chair on Monday night)


(Lauren and Jack....so cute)


(Charlie Bug, he came over and told me he was so sad about Taylor, but she was in Heaven and he really liked Sampson)


(Colin keeping his eye on Anna)


Well, those are the cute pix of our Life group I promised. We had a great time Sunday night eating Brooklyn Pizza and catching up.

Yesterday, I went to Meijer to pick up some must needs for the house (toilet paper, paper towels, and all my fixins for pumpkin bread). The walk around the store about killed me, I came home and took a nap. Maybe I am getting too used to doing nothing, that I won't be able to function through a full day without laying my head on the pillow. Colin and I had a nice night in and enjoyed some soft taco's from Taco Bell and Chuck on TV. I caught Colin and Sampson snoozin on the couch.....cute picture.

Today, mom and I have been baking pumpkin muffins and loaves. I have a plan to take some to school tomorrow for all the ladies I work with, and another loaf to Dr. Butler, Jennafer, and Joan next Tuesday. I am going to have to make another batch soon, I have so many people I want to share with! Tonight, our friends Joy and Trent are coming over with dinner and to watch the UK game. We are hoping to stay up until 11 and see the CATS pull off a win!!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

OH my goodness Jack looks JUST LIKE his daddy!

Heard back from the doc that they accidentally ran the wrong test with my blood..will be two more days before I get results. SIGH. Thank you for praying for us! It really means a lot. We are really hoping to get this worked out and to have it be no big deal by the end of the week!!

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

friend, i'm so glad you are getting to get out and about a bit more . . . and i'm so proud of you for still resting! good job! love ya!