Saturday, November 29, 2008

Lazy Day


Well we have had a very uneventful day. Colin came down with a bad cold yesterday and we decided although he was feeling better, we should probably lay low. He has had the last four days off of work, so it has been nice for him to be able to rest and really take care of himself. I have done my best to take care of him in "sickness." I have made him breakfast, lunch, and dinner, refilled his orange juice, given him meds, and tucked him in our extra bedroom bed last night. I am trying to avoid catching the cold so I don't have to call in sick my first day back to work Monday.

We spent most of the day laying in bed with our little man watching the first season of 24. You can't go wrong with Jack Bauer. Tomorrow we are going to try and look for a chair to put in the nursery, buy the bead board and crown molding, and paint. Colin's dad and our brother-in-law are going to help us install all of it after Christmas!! Yipppeee! We can't pick out pink or blue yet....not until the 23rd.

All in all, a great day at home with the family. I love it when God encourages you to slow down and just breathe.

No comments: