Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sorry Kristin....

I didn't realize how neglected my poor blog has been. My mom borrowed her laptop back and our PC isn't working quite right, so blame it on Trish :) Just kidding. We have had a pretty busy weekend. I went to the movies on Friday night to see Twilight, pretty good flick but definately like the book better. Saturday I rested most of the day because we had an awesome opportunity to share our story at church this weekend. Colin and I created a poster that told a brief snippit of our story. Here is what they said.....

Battled infertility for three years....
God blessed us, expecting May 2009.

It was an incredible weekend. I loved spending time with people from Southland's community and hearing other's stories of hope. God is so good! We are off to Lifegroup tonight, so I am going to take me a little nap.

Em

2 comments:

Mama Smors said...

Loved seeing you up there with your story. I cheered loud! YAY for Baby Stout :)

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

I'm so sad I missed it, friend!!! So proud of you all for sharing your story! Love you and miss you big time!