Friday, November 7, 2008

Preparations...

In preparation for Nakada's shower this weekend my mom took the time to hang the clothes line of onesies behind me in my belly pix. Everyone keeps asking what the heck those are, and I will be posting a much cuter picture after the shower tomorrow. I am in hopes that Nakada doesn't look at my blog at least today.

I feel like I had a very productive day. I was up and ready by 8:00 to enjoy chicken mini's with my friends Swilly and Jess. We had a really good time catching up and encouraging each other.
After they left I finished up my last three report cards....whew! I am thrilled to have all of that complete! At around 12 the Kindergarten team came over for lunch and to chat about what has been going on the last year (seems like it) that I have been on bedrest....okay 5 weeks. We hammered out the final part of our report cards and I headed up for a much needed nap. I don't know why I keep waking up around 3 AM every morning, but I just can't seem to get a good nights sleep, boo! I have had some stretching in my belly and cramping, but still no bleeding which is a huge relief. I think that I also felt a little gurgling last night, which might be baby or might be gas. Who knows? I like to think that it is my sweet one!

Tonight Katie and Stef are helping with the final preparations for Nakada's shower, cleaning and setting up where the food will be. I am so excited to love on my baby buddy and her babies (2, dos, twins!) I will post pix tomorrow of her shower. I am loving my mom's digital camera...thanks momma. She is still doing everything for me...so lucky!

Em

No comments: