Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So Thankful...

Guess what?!?!?! I went into see Dr. Butler, Jennafer, and Joan today just to touch base about my bed-rest, clot, and sweet baby Stout. We got some great news! Dr. Butler has released me back to part-time work starting on Monday. I will be going in from 8-11:15 every day until Christmas break. I go back to the Dr. on December 23rd (find out the sex), and should know if I can be released back to full-time! I am so excited, but a little nervous because I have been so, so cautious over the last 8 weeks. God is going to continue to protect this sweet baby, and I totally trust Dr. Butler and his decision to release me. (watch out, I will be out on the road driving again).

We also heard the heartbeat today (no ultrasound), but a strong little beat. Our nurse Jennafer was in our last ultrasound and she agrees with me at the moment that it is a boy....we won't know for sure until December 23rd. I can't wait!

So many reasons to be thankful this season.......

1 comment:

Sarah said...

YAY! So happy for you. I am srue you are ready to get back into the classroom!