Tuesday, October 21, 2008

3 more weeks!!!!

(ultrasound of our sweet baby 11 weeks and 5 days)
(this shot took our breath away, look at our babies sweet little hands up by their chin)

Our appointment this afternoon went really well. The baby looks great, happy, and healthy. We not only saw our babies precious little face, but we heard their heartbeat. It was the most beautiful sound ever....I believe that is the sound of our baby already worshipping God. (I have been reading The Shack and rethinking so many things). The stinky news is that I do still have a clot and Dr. Butler is not messing around. He was firm in his decision of three more weeks of bedrest. To say I wasn't disappointed would be a lie....I was really looking forward to going back to school and seeing my team and kids again. I was looking forward to going to the mall, out to dinner, and on a walk. However, God has this plan for me right now, and I know that one day (probably around May), I will wish I could go back to this peaceful time of rest. Thanks for the prayers....love ya.
Em






2 comments:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

Oh my goodness! Those pictures! What a miracle, Em! I'm speechless.

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness little baby Stout Looks so much like a little BABY! It is amazing!! Makes me want to cry...

sorry for the extra three weeks!