Monday, October 27, 2008

Stir CrAzY

So.....I think I am on the verge of going what they call "stir crazy." I am trying to tell my mind that this is not that bad, but then I think about how long I have been sitting/laying and how much longer I have to go and I go ......Crazy! I did leave the house last night and go to my parents for dinner. I did keep my feet up, and actually did enjoy the change in venue. Please pray that I don't lose it....that I can appreciate the time I have been given to rest. I know that anyone would love to be told to rest, so I shouldn't complain. However, this is out of control. Couch, bed, chair, swing, couch, bed, etc....it gets a wee bit like Groundhog's Day. Sorry to complain.......

Mom is coming over today and we are going to start making some Christmas candy. Today we are tackling peanut butter rolls and soon bourbon balls. I would also like to make a batch of pumpkin chip bread for the girls at work. I am so glad that my momma is coming over.....Well I am out and apologize for my venting session. Love you guys.
Em

2 comments:

Kendra White said...

if they would let you come to my couch I would love to have you over here... lets see what the doc says:)

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

you go right ahead and vent, friend. i would go stir crazy, too. here's my prayer for you: Father God, thank you for the sweet little Stout that you have given Em and Colin. Thank you for protecting, creating, and sustaining Baby Stout. Thank you for Dr. B's wisdom and genuine care for the Stout family. While Em is on bed rest, please be exalted as her peace that passes all understanding, her joy and purpose each day, and please draw her closer to you during this time of rest--through your Word, through your family, through your creation, however you choose. Be exalted as each day brings new hope and purpose and peace and joy.