Friday, October 10, 2008

Day 2

God has been so good to me during this time of rest, here are few praises I would love to share:
1. Jaci (my teaching partner) has found an incredible sub that can stay the duration of my bedrest (which will hopefully only be two weeks).
2. I have had the chance to talk on the phone to my kids both today and yesterday...and Jaci brought over all kinds of beautiful pictures they drew for me.
3. My mom and dad have been so helpful. They did laundry, cleaned my bathrooms, and brought me lunch...plus they are making my most favorite meal for me tonight. (roast, potatoes, carrots, celery, and onions). They are going to come over here and cook so I have someone to talk to.
4. I am saving up all my energy for a quick hair cut at 2:00. I took a very quick shower and immediately put my feet back up. There is nothing like having your hair done.....or sometimes I like to say getting my weave did.

These are just a few praises. I know how fortunate we are, surrounded by so many family and friends. Plus Jaci sent out an APB to the faculty and staff at TLS and I can't begin to tell you how much their responses have meant. Lot's of prayers for this precious baby. I can't wait to take them around and tell them about all of the people who prayed and love them.

My mom just got here, so I am going to go and visit. I may post again today, I mean what else do I have to do? Love you guys.
Em

2 comments:

Kendra White said...

i am totally suggesting the Karen Kingsbury Redemption Series books mixed in with a little BabyWise!

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

Could I hire your parents to come cook and clean here, too? :) Love you! See you tonight!