Monday, October 6, 2008

Last day with Dr. Akin...

It's official....we have been released back to Dr. Butler. We are thrilled that we get to go back to our beloved OB/GYN, but sad to leave and office that has done so much for us. We took everyone cookies this afternoon as a small token of our appreciation, I mean how do you thank someone for helping you conceive a child. We are forever grateful that God placed Dr. Akin and his team in our lives (IV issues and all). We have two more pictures of the baby that I will have to post later. That little one looks just like a baby....it has flipped from the last ultrasound picture. The baby is about one inch in length and absolutely perfect in our eyes.

One prayer request. The phantom twin seems to be disappearing, but the blod clot is still there. I asked Dr. Akin what I should feel about this addition to my womb and he said concerned, not worried....what does that mean? Concerned to me seems a step up from worry, or am I just worrying too much? God only knows and the prayer is for him to remove it from my body. I just don't want to be concerned and or worried. I will post some pix of our little one tomorrow. Love ya'll.
Em

No comments: