Thursday, October 16, 2008

Day 8 (11 weeks pregnant!)

I am waking up every morning at 3 AM....what in the world. It is almost comical when I wake up and look at the clock I know what time it is going to be. Colin and I had a great night last night. My mom came over for a little bit and we caught up with her (poor thing has been here more then at her own house the last week, so thankful). We watched Knight Rider, and then after Colin fell asleep (8:45), I watched the season finale of project runway. This morning I have been hanging upstairs with Taylor. She is snug as a bug on our couch behind me right now, I have all the blankets and pillows out for her. My mom and jan are coming over this afternoon for laundry day (they really like our new washer and dryer) and lunch. I also think Jess is going to swing by...yippee.

I do know that this afternoon the Kindergarten girls are coming over to spend some time with me. We are going to do a few "work" things and then just spend time together. I am looking forward to seeing their faces, it has been toooooo long. My sister-in-law Jen thankfully has the second and third book in the Twilight series and is bringing them by today, and to top off such a wonderful, rainy day Jill and Rob Neuzal are bringing us dinner......what more could you ask for? Friends, family, and food!?!?!? Love it....thank you Lord.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So happy you are enjoying the Twilight books! They just keep getting better! It is so wonderful that you have so many people who are there with you durring your bed rest. I am sure it is helping the time to move much faster!