Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fiesta

Today I have had pretty productive day. I finished our classroom budget for 2009-2010, I revised our January 2009 Newsletter, read, and finished three word searches. I am gearing up for a fiesta with our small group tonight. Vandee has promised to work his magic in the kitchen to create a mexican feast. I am excited for the company. We are also going to talk through the first chapter of "Love Languages."

My mom and dad came over and spent the afternoon with me. Jaci, dropped off some assessments for me to begin writing all 22 narratives for our first term report cards, and Stef brought me my new hoody and some pix from their trip from Marco Island. All and all, ,very good day full of friends, family, and fun.

God is teaching me to rely on Him, and to see/hear/trust Him during this down time. I am praying that by our next appointment (2 weeks from today) that the bloodclot will be GONE! Love you guys.
Em

No comments: