Tuesday, August 26, 2008

1 more day...

Technically there is one day, ONE standing between me and possible pregnancy. I don't know what to write...I have walked through each scenario fifty times in my head. I have had some crazy dreams about taking pregnancy tests, and I am just praying that this works! I know that God has given me a peace that passes all understanding over the past two weeks. I have been busy, busy, busy and I am honestly just ready to know!

Colin and I have a plan for Thursday. We are going to wake up early and take a home test together. I will then go directly to Dr. Akin's office for bloodwork and three hours later we are going to three way call to Gayle and hopefully find out we are preggers! We shall see, only God knows and ulitmately He has the best plan, best timing, and best way to make us parents. We shall keep you posted....

Em

2 comments:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

yes... dear friend... keep us posted! :) love you!

Mama Smors said...

i was just thinking about you this morning :) one more day~ our prayers for peace are with you and colin.