Sunday, August 10, 2008

D Day


What a great weekend! Colin and I have layed low and really just enjoyed time together. Friday night we had so much fun with some guys from Colin's work out at The Kentucky Horsepark. We cooked out, played cornhole, and ate way too much. On Saturday, we had lazy day, we watched the Olympics, took a nap, and then headed out to church. After church we got carry out from Tony Romas with the Ranson's and the Head's. We stayed up way too late chatting about how to solve the world's problems and watching the Olympics. Today, I woke up early and took a walk with my baby buddies. It was such a beautiful morning and good to catch up with my girls. This afternoon Colin has been busy preparing a nice dinner for us. I don't know what he has up his sleave, but you know I went down to peek at what he may be cooking. All I saw was asparagus, crab, and some big ol mushrooms. Who knows? I am just happy to be pampered and loved on.


Tomorrow is our big day. It is our last ultrasound and round of bloodwork (unless they schedule me for a Saturday retrieval, then I will have to go one more time midweek). If everything looks good, we will get a call tomorrow afternoon with a day and time of retrieval.....which is considered the day of conception, two weeks from this day we test....wow!! I have been having some sharp pains in my abdomen, I am sure it is my little follies growing, right? I will keep you posted about this week. Please pray that God continue to do His work in our lives....if His will is for us to have a ton of kids running around, let it be. If it is one sweet Stout, good deal. We just want to be parents. We also want God to be glorified in this process, it is not about us. Love you guys.


Em

3 comments:

Kendra White said...

em... i have written your all's name on the center of our mirror. Know that you will be covered in prayer tomorrow... please keep us posted! lots of love...

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

prayin', prayin', prayin'!!!!!! love you much!

Leigh said...

Praying for big follies tomorrow that are just about ready to be retrieved!!!! It's getting exciting. Keep blogging. I want to hear about every little "twinge".