Sunday, August 24, 2008

5 days...

God has been so good to me over the past 9 days and really kept me busy and my mind off of THIS Thursday. We have been busy with work, family, friends, and spending time together. Yesterday was great, Colin and I had lazy day and didn't do a thing. (not today, grocery, cleaning, etc). Last night we went to Nate and Stef's house and had dinner with the Ranson's and a new guy on staff at SCC, Dan. Most of us hung out and watched the Olympics (so sad it is over tonight), and Nate and Colin redid the trim in the Head's bathroom. They did a great job. They refused a photo op.

Anyway, we are down to the week, like I take a test THIS week, on THIS Thursday....I will know if I am pregnant! I keep stumbling on the scripture in Phillipians that states: "Don't be anxious about ANYTHING!" OK Lord, I will trust you and when I become anxious pray that you take that away, I can't imagine doing this without Him (and my sweet hubs, family, and friends). Thanks again for the prayers.
Em

1 comment:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

Thank you so much for your help with the bathroom, Stouts!!!! We owe you big time!!!! (How about free babysitting???) :) I'm praying for your sweet little beans! Can't wait until Thursday!