Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back to School

Well yesterday was our first official day back to school. We had a few meetings, CPR, and some time in our classrooms. I was at school from 8-5 and then got to go celebrate Jessica's birthday at Mellow Mushroom at 7:00. We had a blast eaten these incredible pretzels and hanging out. I loved it! I was home and in bed by 9:00. I think asleep a few minutes past 10....and it was really hard to get up this morning....day 2. I am sure I will adjust to my new schedule, and not miss any part of sleeping in, frequent naps, lunches out.....it is all worth it when I meet these little kinders, which I will today. We have a few meetings this morning, some more time in our rooms and at 4:00 classroom visits, followed by our back to school picnic. I love the fall, I love the beginning of the year, and I LOVE my job. I am so very fortunate to be friends with the women I work with, we know how to get things done and we know how to have fun!

I have been feeling great. Dr. Akin said that the embryos would implant 3-4 days after he placed them in....so here's hoping they are taking up residence right now! It was fun to go into school yesterday and show off the picture of my three little embryos. Everyone is thrilled and SO supportive! I am off.....kids tomorrow and Friday for half day and our first full day/week is next week. So thankful for Labor Day weekend....I always need a little catch up day around that time.

Love ya'll

1 comment:

Daneen said...

before being a sahm, I taught elem school... this is the time of year I miss the most! It's fun to live vicariously through your back-to-school excitement, though. Enjoy those little ones!