Sunday, August 31, 2008

Girlfriends Guide...


I shared the news with my kids on Friday at school right before lunch. We eat family style around three different tables and I get to sit with 7 little ones everyday. One of the kiddos at my table looked at me and said, "Mrs. Stout, I think you are having twins!" He then told me I needed to name one Lily and I can't remember the other one, but there would be a boy and a girl. Out of the mouthes of babes! My guy is there is one little bun, but we will be happy to have whatever.


Yesterday we spent the day at the lake with family and friends. It was HOT! I started on the boat and it was just too plum hot and ended up on the deck reading my book, "The Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy." If you are expecting it is a must read. (thanks Kristin). Colin and I got home around 9 last night and I was exhausted.


Today we are heading to church at 10:00, lunch and then Colin and I are going to look at baby stuff. I have been so excited to show him some of the stuff I like and see what he thinks. My sweet husband wants EVERYTHING camouflauge (sp), and I don't know if that is going to work. We shall get something camo for sure...maybe a onesie or pj's??


We love you guys, we are feeling great and still floating on cloud nine.

No comments: