Monday, August 18, 2008

Delight

I forgot to mention yesterday that Dr. Akin and his crew are going to keep their eye on our remaining embryos. We have six left (five 2's, and one 3). He said that they could fluctuate this week to weaker to stronger or vice versa. We will know on Thursday if we will have any to freeze or not.

Today was my last day of sleeping in. School officially starts tomorrow with meetings, dinners, classroom visits, picnics, etc. I am so ready! I am so thankful that I am going to be busy over the next two weeks and not constantly watching for Thursday, August 28th. I am so excited about the idea of taking a pregnancy test, I just don't want to be consumed with it. After all, on Thursday I will have 22 little five year olds who are going to need my undivided attention. I can't wait to meet my little Kinders! I will try to post every other day, I just don't know what life is going to be like in the working world again.

Thank you for all the prayers (across the ocean too). We love you guys, and are so thankful that you are also crying out to God on our behalf. We love you.
Psalm 37:4
4 Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.

2 comments:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

YAY! Back to school! Your little kiddos are going to LOVE you! Can't wait to hear how your first days back go! Love ya!

Marie said...

I am so excited for you! I wish we lived there and you could be Sienna's teacher this year, wouldn't that be great! I still can not believe she is starting kindergarten when we get home, where has the time gone? Just keep your mind focused on those kiddos and we will keep praying until the 28th...hopefully we will here the screams of joy all the way in London (I know you have got it in you...hee/hee)

Peace Out!